Created by Wedding Favors

07 February 2011

CNY

First few days of CNY is over. Dear and I went over to Penang 2 days before the eve of CNY - 1st Feb. We spent the 2 days hunting for our new year clothes. :) I got a dress, 6 pcs of undies, 2 polo tees and 1 pair of slippers. Dear got himself 3 polo tees, 2 shirts, 1 pair of sneakers and 1 pair of birkenstock sandals! So much more then me!

Anyway, on the eve of CNY, we prayed to our ancestors and had steamboat for lunch and dinner. -_-. Not very appetising I must admit. But luckily the not so appetising day was compensated by a nice buffet dinner and a nice lunch the next day before I returned to Sg. :)

Spent my sat at sis house and brought my mum to watch it's a great great world on sun.

And I gotta work today.

So busy til I feel that I do not have enough time to rest, not much of "me" time. *yawnz*

No comments:

Post a Comment