Created by Wedding Favors

02 January 2011

My 2011

I started off my year with my mum, my bro and sis family coming over to my house to have steamboat dinner. I really enjoyed myself, with mum helping in getting meat and some of the utensils lacking in my house, my sis getting drinks and prepared dessert, and myself buying those steamboat ingredients a day before with dear and mum. Though we didnt have the dinner together on a table (coz someone had to take turns in feeding the hungry kids first), we had fun.

After dinner, we sat around watching the serial 爱. We switched on the aircon and the kids had fun playing and jumping around on the sofa bed in the study room. They screamed and shouted and got into hyperactive mode. After the serial, when mum announced that they were going home, my sis's daughter Felicia made a request to stayover at my house. :) Of course I agreed! My sis hesitated for a moment and acceded to her request.

They got up early in the morning and shouted a bright "good morning" to me. I'm so happy. They are all so cute and innocent. ;p They said that they enjoyed the night's stay and will like to have more of these next time. We waited for brother-in-law to come and pick up sis and the 2 girls, and we went to have breakfast together before they headed home.

Right now, I'm feeling a bit sick-lish. No appetite at all. Blocked nose. Didnt have the energy to clean and tidy up the house. Lucky that I'm off the next 2 days so that I can recuperate and do some chores.

Anyway, I know. I'm having those maternal instinct. Tell you guys frankly, one of my new year resolution this year is to conceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment