Created by Wedding Favors

25 December 2007

Merry Christmas~!

Hi all, I hereby wish you a Merry Christmas~! I received several smses from my friends and colleagues... but to reply them all from overseas is a bit ex la. haa~ So I hope that everyone will have a fun day today. Will txt them when i return... but that will be "happy new year" then. haha.

Went to watch "I am Legend" ytd, leaving my mum alone at home. Mum... just want to let you know that after I went out, I felt really gulity about leaving you behind alone in the house. I promise you that I'll never do that ever again. My heart aches whenever I thought about it.. I'd dun want to feel like that ever again. Although u din say anything, I just feel that its not right.. Sorry mum. I love you.

Last but not least, Merry Christmas once again~! Wait for me friends~! hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment