Created by Wedding Favors

24 December 2007

After KTV

Hey peeps~! Here i am again.. no no, I'm still in Penang. Hahaa~ I enjoyed myself shopping... Will list out my items when i get back to singapore... right now, I just came back from KTV.. waiting for my hair to dry. =) The ktv's songs are outdated... so i didnt manage to sing those songs that I had been practising~! haha.

Tmr may be going up a hill or something.. taking cable car thingy... that will probably be the first tourist spot that i am visiting in Penang... coz all the while i have been going to different shopping centres to walk walk.. haha~ not much pics taken also.. hence i hope that i can take some good pics tmr. =)

Will be taking a bus back on the 26th, reaching SG on 27th morning.. will be arranging to meet up my friends~!

No comments:

Post a Comment