Created by Wedding Favors

18 December 2007

I'm feeling tired today. Sleepy now. *Yawnz*

Last 2 classes this week... today and tmr night. Then I'll be having break all the way til next year. That includes work too. Took leave from the 21st onwards. =) Will be going to Penang on Thurs thru to 27th. This will be the first time that i wont be spending xmas in Sg. haa~ Will definitely try to enjoy myself with mum over there. =) Shopping list is getting full.. friends on my list, I hope that I can get something for you guys if I see anything that's suitable for you. =)

Had a meet up with the head ytd... nothing much.. jus telling us something that we were supposed to keep a look out on... Some how and somewhat... I managed to understand what and where's she's coming from.. haha~ despite sometimes she may say something bad about me (which i didnt take it to heart) I still "supported" her in terms of explaining to the pple under me the reason she might be behaving like this... hahaa~

I'm feeling tired today. Sleepy now. *Yawnz*

No comments:

Post a Comment