Created by Wedding Favors

09 December 2007

It's been a long time since a proper update...

There's no class next week.. able to rest for a bit since I have been sick during the past few days... still have a mild nose blockage...

Things that happened over these few weeks:
  • Got myself another insurance plan
  • Asked Ting to buy a bag for me (same as hers actually)
  • Mok and Poh last day of work (which I had MC on that day)
  • Upgraded my mobile plan and new phone goes to mum
  • Bought myself a dress from m)phosis
  • Bought 2 tops from Giodarno
  • Had our YEF in cafe del mar, Sentosa
  • Got a gift from Vieth
  • watched "The Golden Compass"
  • Ate Mino-Q Jap Buffet (which is only 1 star - dun bother to try. it's at corpthone king)
I think that's all for nw.. see if i can rmb anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment