Created by Wedding Favors

21 December 2007

Blogging from Penang~!

Here i am, blogging from Penang~! We reached here about 9pm plus and went for a late dinner yesterday.. Shopping will be our plan for today. =)

Dear's home is huge... and pretty. Will probably take some pics of his house when I feel like taking. haha~ they got a cute puppy too~~ but too bad, i think they are not intending to train her...just leaving her outside to watch gate bah... a mischevious one. haa

Just checked my result for the lab report i did for this module. Not bad i guess... i got 80 over 100, despite that all her comments in my report were "too short this and too short that" the only thing that she praised was good referencing. ha. *phew* Being a Kpo, I also checked RJ's results =) Not bad i guess... and I informed him immediately after I get to know the results are out. Smses are ex. 70cents per msg... but friends mah~~ wont be stingy about those little money. haha~ but of course, I will keep smsing a minimum for now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment