Created by Wedding Favors

13 November 2006

Thinking thinking and more thinking

I slipped (but didnt fall) while crossing the overhead bridge to work this morning. I guess i was busy thinking about something else and not concentrating on walking.

I'm currently so so worried in my coming exam on Thur. Didnt have time to study over the weekend because of the hair thingy and one month celebration for my niece. Overall, everything was fun.. and CROWDED.. imagine a small flat like ours gotta squeeze friends and relatives from both sided..I got a big big family tree. hee~

Right now, I'm in my office.. gotta clear some stuff and handover some things to my colleagues.. coz I'm not here for the next 2 days.. I got to worry for so many things. sigh.. Time to start working.. btw, the 2 new CRTs are here. First day. I just saw them at the recept.

No comments:

Post a Comment