Created by Wedding Favors

18 November 2006

Physiology of Human Body Systems

Today I started on a new module. Physiology of Human Body Systems. I've been looking forward to this module actually, since I have the chance to know more about myself.. and the human beings around me. heh. Browsing through the thick lecture notes, I guess, this will be another tough subject.. but then I dun think it will be as bad as chemistry! As long as it doesnt contain any math content. haha. The weightage for the practical reports are 40%.. i guess i have to put in more effort =) Pack schedule i must say..minimum 3 lessons a week.. and maximum, 6 lessons. Gosh. Ramping up my stress level again.

I still have a bit of time to rest and relax before the stress starts.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment