Created by Wedding Favors

03 November 2006

Computer course postponed to dunno when.

They postponed my computer course 16 Nov to 17 Nov that were scheduled 2 months ago. The reason was because Vic will be going for another recertification course on the 16th Nov, only recently decided. Hm.. what can I say?

They want me to help out in the morning part, when the study is actively running. Help out? I thought 1 person in the lab can handle liao? or rather just get any nurse to come and stand in loh... Hm.. since they said that they dun want to let the person to be "alone" in the lab.. I got to come in the morning. Trust issue huh.

Anyway, maybe by weighing out the pros, this may be good for me. I got an exam on 16th. In this case, I dun have to rush down from orchard (where i'm supposed to have the computer course) to do my exam... and since I only work half day in the morning, I still have the afternoon to study and do some last minute preparation.

One thing not confirm is that.. dunno whether when they will postpone to... actually I have been looking forward to this course... and I'm considered the last batch to go.. after this postpone thingy, I'm the last person. Sianz. I have to go to the course myself.. or maybe since I'm alone, they decided to strike off and dun let me attend.. giving the excuse that - I'm already an expert. Oh well, I'm thinking too much once again.

Time for lunch. Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment