Created by Wedding Favors

23 November 2006

Genki desu~!

I was perfectly fine when I came home from class 2 nights ago... but the next morning when i wanted to get up to work, I felt really terrible. I went to take my temperature, it was 37.3. I rested for a bit but decided to call in sick. I thought i will be alright after a rest... but when i got up, i felt that I'm a bit floaty.. once again, i took my temperature.. 37.7. I think I cant stand the floatiness.. I waited for the clinic to open and mum accompanied me to the doc - in case i fainted on the way there. The doc then take my temperature again. He said that i got quite a high fever - 38.4. Straightaway he give me 2 days mc and some medications to ease the body aches.. he instructed me to drink more water, and rest more..

Now, i think i'm alright now... reporting to work tmr. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment