Created by Wedding Favors

13 March 2006

Seriously no time!!

Was really busy.. no time to meet friends. Sorry~! last week came back from Taiwan on Wed, MC on Thur, worked on friday... Sat went then Kluang in Malaysia, finally got time to rest from Sunday late afternoon onwards. hee~

Kluang has nice food... too bad it is just a small town area... i think it's about the size of clementi? haha~ not sure though. i think they only have 1 or 2 shopping centres.. and i bought a pair of Levis Jeans for S$87 bucks..at the shopping centre beside my hotel. hee~ quite cheap.

School started last Sat... ya. I skipped 2 hours of lesson to go Kluang.. I went for the first hour to get the notes... afterall, its the first lesson. I still have classes tonight.. i think this module is really difficult. talking about all the genes and dna... doesnt really interest me at all! I think i need to spend more time to understand bioinformatics. heh.

Anyway, got to know the gender of my sis's baby... it's a she!! hee~ Congratulations! Hope you will enjoy your honeymoon in Perth!

No comments:

Post a Comment