Created by Wedding Favors

14 March 2006

Restarting Engine

Yesterday's practical class was really difficult.. i wonder was it because i skipped lectures 2 and 3? I totally dun have any idea what was i doing...I and Gin were stuck there for about 1.5 hours figuring out what to do.. asked Lewis and he was of no help at all. Luckily at the end, the demonstrator came around and explained a little to us... At last, i understood something.

Went home straight away and started reading those lectures i skipped, while waiting for my hair to dry. Very chim leh~~ I will be continuing the practical work after i get home today.. need some time to start my engine... coz afterall, it has not been working hard for about 2 months during the term break.

Dear was saying I'm stressing up myself... yes i am.. coz without stressing myself, I wont improve. Thats for sure. So dear, just bear with me for a while k?

No comments:

Post a Comment