Created by Wedding Favors

16 March 2006

Recovered.

Ohaiyo gozaimasu~! hee~ Bro sent me here today. Thanks!

Bro also mentioned to me that he went to collect the SD card yesterday during his lunch time... and it cost about 10 cents to recover 1 photo if you have more than 100... so i had 200 pictures.. and thats 20bucks... then...there's this admistration fee of 40 bucks... in total we had to pay 60bucks =) Not expensive at all! at least it's not over 100 =)

Will be bringing the photos to develop this weekend... but first, will collate the pictures and let some of my colleagues see~

I guess those who are reading my blog wants to know about this shop right? (just in case you make the same mistake like us when you are travelling, or you are attending an important function...) alright. this is the website. I think they have quite a number of services... just that they are only open mondays to fridays, 8.30 to 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment