Created by Wedding Favors

23 March 2006

Changing skin soon

It's April soon...
Yesterday i got an increment for this year. A paltry sum. It's getting lesser and lesser each year. Anyway, like my dear said, it's always better than nothing. That's true. Hence i think i need to "celebrate" by giving a treat to my family. (No spares for friends. haha~)

Was feeling bored this morning and browse through blogskins.. found a very cute one, but with very limited writing space... It may be worse if i want to post photos... despite that, I'll change to that once i feel like it.. since my dear said my current skin is not suitable with Firefox.. i dont have that browser installed at home or in the office.. hence.. dear, trial and error k? If still not suitable, then tell me k?

I need to start working on my first assignment this sunday.. i only have about 11 days to complete... and it's really really tough i tell ya. I dont like this module at all. i dun have any background, which makes it worse! urgh~!

No comments:

Post a Comment