Created by Wedding Favors

28 March 2006

Changed

In order for those who are using Firefox to view my blog, i changed into this skin, which i think is compatible.

Been wanting to start on my assignment... but i cant seem to.. I'm stuck. I told my friend the assignment is diificult... and he asked me "what's so difficult?" I cant answer his question. I know how to search for the sequences.. I know the format that the lecturer wants us to present our report.. so what's so difficult? Probably, I'm just not confident enough to put down into words... or as you know, I'm bad at explanations, deductions and story telling. That what's make doing my assignment so difficult.

I'm stressing myself. oh no.

[Edit]

Back home. 12 of us went to visit JL today coz she just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. So cute! She has long fingers... Can be a future pianist? heh. Anyway, we took some pictures using my lousy camera phone but only some are loaded here.



Sunflowers for JL =)



Baby girl smiling



Baby girl wrapped up nicely.

Anyway, congratulations !

No comments:

Post a Comment