Created by Wedding Favors

27 June 2005

Studying... soon

This Friday evening I will be meeting an admission officer from PSB academy to hand her my transcripts and my o level certs. I have not really decided on which course to take... just have to think it over these few days before i meet her. One good news is that Benny, Liankun and Lewis are all taking the course with me! I'm so excited. I'm glad that I will have partners with me.. then we wont feel lonely and we can motivate each other to study. =)

Going to JB this weekend with my colleagues.. Yippee!! Food Food and more food!! our main aim is to go makaning.. then shopping.. then taking pictures. hee~ Really do hope that the weather is well for us to enjoy. =) But I guess we will still enjoy because I've got great company.

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

This frequent change of skin is confusing me. Heh. Anyway, nice skin (as always) and have fun at JB! :)

BlueSky said...

Shirz: Hee~ Sorry to change skin that often... i cant stick to one skin for very long.. hee~ After the Initial D "craze" is over, you will find another skin here. I'll have fun in JB. You have fun too k?

Vieth : We'll go and visit you after you discharge from hospital.. "shun bian" see cute cute botak rosie. =)

Post a Comment