Created by Wedding Favors

22 June 2005

hm.. yesterday he gave me a surprise by coming to my office to fetch me home. He was supposed to have a class at 7pm... and I was off only at 6pm.. He said he missed me and wont mind just seeing me for just a few mins.. I'm so touched. I felt so lucky. hee~

He will be busy this week.. having classes from Monday til thurs.. Friday will be a rest day for him...as i will be going out with my colleagues to get a gift for our mother-to-be. hee~
Life's good for me right now.. happy and sweet.. i guess all pple who are in love or in a relationship will have the same feeling just like me.

Oh ya, just rememebered something. My cousin is getting married tmr. Congrats!

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Fwah .. so lomantic sia .. ;P

BlueSky said...

ya loh.. i wonder if it's because we jsut started everything.. or is it gonna last... i hope its the latter. heh

Post a Comment