Created by Wedding Favors

30 June 2005

Deeply Touched.

hey.. the sky is making fun of me. Just now when i reached NUH bus-stop, there's a sudden downpour. Although I had my umbrella with me, the rain was too big! when i got to the office and look out of my window, the rain stopped. What the?? Now, I'm sitting at my desk with my pants half soaked with rain water. hmph! Just pray that I wont fall sick again like yesterday!

Talking about yesterday, I took half day sick leave to rest at home. I had a terrible running nose. I managed to finish some of my work before i leave.. Fortunately Vieth's hubby was coming to fetch her for her last gynae visit, so drove me home. THanks!

When i reached home, I smsed my dear to tell him that i'm home. (just in case he came down and look for me after his work - he did that before) He called me and asked me if I took any medicine and told me to try drinking some orange juice for vit c... I was already at home.. and no one was in.. my medication ran out (but i took 1 tablet from Nana when i'm still in office).. I told my dear that I'll be fine after a sleep.. and he hung up the phone.

I cant remember how long.. like, within 5 mins, he was outside my house knocking on my door.. I was like thinking? I thought he said he was at KK hospital? how come he's here? I ran out to the door and he was there with a pack of Panadol Flu remedy and Peel fresh orange juice.. Oh my.. I am so TOUCHED!!! I never thought that he would actually come! Those feelings I felt that particular moment was indescribable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa.. so sweet of him !! :) hehe glad that you've found someone to share your life with.

Ralphine said...

so happie for u huishan! takkie care!

Post a Comment