Created by Wedding Favors

28 June 2005

DIL...

Tuesday's work is ending... going to see my dear later.. I'll be going home first.. coz he said he is held up by some work. I wonder where are we going tonight.. He said to leave it to his planning.. any surprises? hee~ Actually I dun really mind if there are any surprises for me (although i like surprises - good ones only hee~) as long as I'm with him, I'm contented.

Again, I guess some of my colleagues who are reading this are thinking... She is DIL.. yup, I am. hee~

3 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Wooooo....details pls.... :P

Lianne said...

*blink* your previous layout didn't agree with my browser, so i didn't get to read your blog for a coupla days, and now you're attached!? excuse me while i reorient myself. :p congrats hun. :)

(and yes, i am firmly suppressing the urge to ask who he is. :p)

BlueSky said...

Hee~ well.. thanks =) I'm living in happiness right now. =)

Post a Comment