Created by Wedding Favors

20 June 2005

My monday

Yesterday went to KTV with him. we had a fun time there... only the 2 of us... out of tune also no one's business. haha~ That's the first time i hear him sing that many songs... and i realise that he has a good voice too.. at least, he's always in tune. =p

just received a call from my friend.. they are intending to go and take the part time course with me...yeah!! however, i'm not sure whether will they backout in the last min. Hope not. heh

[Edited at 2.44pm]

Unreasonable vendor, just like the unreasonable uncle I met yesterday at clementi's NTUC.

When you are dealing with external vendors, you tend to be more polite, so that you can get things done smoother and faster... furthermore, you will only get to see, or rather contact the vendor through emails once in a blue moon or something.

There's some problem i faced with my vendor in NUS... the place where i send my samples to analyse... I think there's a miscommunication somewhere between his pple in the lab... and now that he doesnt have any storage space for my samples, he is blaming me for everything. what the? I am really p*ssed off by him..

hello? where is his professionalism as a pHD? Complaining to me saying that your lab doesnt have the storage place for my samples? thats HIS problem! He should be glad that i am holding on to my samples until that freezer of HIS arrive in HIS lab. Those samples were intended to ship to him in MAY.. look at the date today - it's nearly June end! Just pray that you do get MY samples analysed in our projected timeline.. and in addition, WE ARE PAYING HIM for the service.

Unreasonable pple are everywhere... no matter how much education one received...pHD... yeah~ permanent head damage.

-----------------------------------------
Ok, lets talk a little about the uncle i met yesterday at Clementi's NTUC.
while i was queuing up to pay for my items, i heard an uncle's voice saying "can you please tell your management to put up the sign clearly? I had been queuing up for so long and now you tell me that there's no redemption of vouchers at this counter? STUPID. You cant work like this. I am not going to queue up again. STUPID!"
From what i could remember, that guy said ten over times "STUPID" to the poor counter girl. I was thinking, she was just doing her job.. if management said no, she cant say yes right? Insulting her in public and kept on saying hurtful words wont solve anything... furthermore, he got his redemption without queuing again right?

One farnie thing was that, another uncle in my queue was really angry with that man.. he told us "If he think he is so great and he is so clever, he would not scold the counter girl that many times "stupid". Whats the use of studying so much? where are all his manners?" I was glad that someone felt exactly the same as i do.. but never did i know, he continued saying after a few mins " What if the counter girl was his daughter? and being scolded by another person like him? how would he feel? then the counter girl get f*ck is it? f*ck by other pple right? What f*cking brain is he thinking?" something like that.. I got a little frightened by the words this uncle used..

luckily, he left after saying those words.. or else, i wouldnt know what to do.
Anyway, last but not least, I believe in this world, there is this thing call...... "retribution"

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

KTV ay? ;) Looking fwd to your email! :)

Post a Comment