Created by Wedding Favors

05 March 2005

Weak

Not intending to get that Nokia 7270 already. went to nokia shop and realise that the expensive phone uses only 3 MB built in phone memory.. Even my 7250i has 3.2MB memory.. 7270 phone is nice.. with some useful functions, can even be used as a MP3 player.. but 3MB...with a memory like that and not a place to slot in MMC card, i dun think i wanna get it liao.. have to wait for new models lah. Save money... =)

Yesterday was a bad day for me... terrible mood.. definitely not PMS... just that i received a call from my friend and she told me something that affected my mood... even when i went out to dinner with my colleagues, i was feeling terrible.. sort of car sick (it's been a long time since i experienced carsickness) plus moody = nausea and loss of appetite.

Got home and remembered that mum saved soup for me... ( i asked her to coz i love her soup) But then i got home a little late... and mum was a bit angry... All i can do is to drink up everything and eat everything thats leftover.. so that mum doesnt have to waste her hardwork. I said sorry to her.. and strangely, I cried. I realised that i was the weakest, when i'm facing mum...

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Hey hey ... u ok ? Email me if you want ..

Anonymous said...

hello.. i hope you are feeling better already..its always good to share and let your feelings out, don't keep it in ok :)

Post a Comment