Created by Wedding Favors

24 March 2005

I'm well now... and Sentosa Tmr!

Yup, I'll be going Sentosa tmr, with my colleagues and 2 doggies =) I'm prepared to go for a little sun tanning. It has been a while since we all went sentosa..

Alright let's talk about today. First thing in the morning when i went into the study room, i was looking for Hil but couldnt find her.. then i asked around and heard that she was in the soil room with fran, digging those biohazard bags.. A source document from YSI was missing. Oh gosh. i helped Hil flipped through those clipboards to search for the missing page but to no avail. I even went to the YSI 4 folder to check but couldnt find it.. hence we decided to go back to the soil room and dug for it... can you imagine the smell in the soil room, with all those syringes, stale blood, dirty linen, sanitizer, "toilet bowl" etc etc Yucks!! we practically dug out everything.. but we couldnt find anything. Well, no choice, we still gotta continue to work..

After lunch, the PL came in and told us that they had found the page.. its inside YSI 3 folder! Oh man, if I had checked through all the folders (instead of just 1) I could have avoided dugging those biohazards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment