Created by Wedding Favors

16 March 2005

Top 5

Top 5 People you LOVE:
1. mum
2. bro
3. myself
4. Friends
5. all those who love me

Top 5 places always go/enjoy going:
1. ktv
2. movies
3. my home
4. Orchard
5. Vieth's house coz there's Rosie!!

Top 5 things you'd probably be seen doing:
1. online
2. blogging
3. busy working?
4. Stoning when tired
5. snacking

Top 5 outfits/accessories that you own and can't live without it:
1. Handphone
2. Specs
3. Digital cam with in built mp3 player
4. Wallet
5. jeans?

Top 5 aspects/characteristics you love about Yourself:
1. My voice
2. My frankness
3. My humour
4. My tender, loving, care towards friends
5. My attitude towards work

Top 5 Food u go crazy for:
1. Mum's cooking
2. Japanese food
3. Long john Silver value 1
4. Chocolate nastiness from Big 'O'
5. Mos burger teriyaki chicken burger

Top 5 things you can't live without:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Money
4. Computer
5. Animes

Top 5 things you absolutely hate about people:
1. hyprocrites
2. backstabbers
3. liers
4. lechers
5. selfishness to extreme extend

Top 5 things that you love doing:
1. zzz
2. online
3. watching animes
4. day-dreaming
5. singing

Top 5 countries you really wanna go:
1. Japan
2. Australia
3. Europe
4. US
5. Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment