Created by Wedding Favors

12 March 2005

Monorail is walking into history...

Monorail in singapore is walking into history next tues. for those who want to see/sit in it for the last time, pls do so before tues... It's sad isnt it? it hold memories.. sweet memories when i was young.. now, LRT is taking over.. next time, pple is able to get to sentosa from changi within 30 mins. just 30 mins.

I have been soooooooo busy over work these few weeks... havent really got the time to blog... there's even something wrong with the doodleboard and the bloggers comments.. anyway, hope they can fixed it soon...

Well, nowadays due to active study days, i almost gotta work a lot of 7-4 and 7.30-4.30 shifts... when i got home, my brain "juice" and my energy was depleted...rest was all i need. heh. or maybe, i need some kind of entertainment and relaxation with my friends and colleagues.. I found one.. a place with great food and desserts at wheelock Big 'O'. no harm trying it for those reading my blog. heh.

going to have my dinner soon later.. with my parents. Update you guys again...

No comments:

Post a Comment