Created by Wedding Favors

18 March 2005

Waiting

I am waiting for my friend to be here.. we are going to watch a movie later.. where? still not decided. heh.. but i wanna watch "son of the mask" =) seems like its a funny show. hee~

Oh ya, just a little update about myself... i got my hair trimmed on Monday.. expensive leh~ consider it a neighbourhood salon.. i think probably i am not going to frequent that shop in future.. unless there's really a need to..

At work, i am facing stress.. things wont clear up heh.. even though i complete a lot of assignments, there's still a whole lot of things for me to do... It's gonna be end of the month soon.. hope to get the letter from local uni... either acceptance or rejection.

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Hey..I pray that you get the acceptance letter ! :)

BlueSky said...

Gee.. thanks a lot!

Post a Comment