Created by Wedding Favors

21 December 2004

Shopping in the evening

Hm.. went to vieth's house yesterday to visit Rose.. She's soo cute!! I'm glad to see that she didnt forget me... She welcomed me once i stepped into the house... and "ignore" Vieth just for a little while... Well, it has been a while since i last visited her.. thats why she's very excited.. as well as happy. I'm glad that she still remembers me. =) But you know what, She seems to grow just a little fatter again..

Hm... Its really tiring to organize outing.. when there are poor response and ppl kept asking who else is going... this is really a tough one. I dun like that. If they come, they'll know.. isnt that right? Of course, i wont call someone thats not our clique and then ended up having different grps lah.. *sigh*

We are going for christmas shopping today at orchard. Time to spend $$!

No comments:

Post a Comment