Created by Wedding Favors

15 December 2004

Blogging

It looks like more and more pple are getting into blogging... i think it's the trend now... writing your feelings and daily activities inside, updating your friends about the recent happenings, your mood etc.. its good actually when you think of these ways.. however.. it may become a bad habit... wasting time reading other blogs, gossiping about the things you read...etc. heh

I'm going shopping tonight... with my colleagues of course. We are going to shop for bdae gifts and xmas presents. I think this week me gonna be broke... there is an upcoming wedding dinner.. and this weekend i am meeting my friends for sushi dinner again... then i still got gifts and stuffs havent got yet. thats the end of my bonus... i'm digging into my savings le... chiam.

No comments:

Post a Comment