Created by Wedding Favors

14 December 2004

Family

Yesterday night when i was about to turn in, i thought of the days when i was a kid and everybody in my family did something touching.. to me... and for me, i didnt do anything for them... just made them angry.. hehee~ Well, Maybe it is a blessing for me to be inside this family.. I got a mum that takes very good care of me, I got a dad, a sis, and a brother that protects me from harm.. I dun have to worry about lots of things. Usually, the elder ones will make the decision... Hence this resulted in a heavily dependant me.... I think i cant live on my own.. i need my family..Pple said that once you grow older, our "wings" are hard and will be able to fly... But now.. although my wings are fully developed, I still wanna stay inside the cosy corner for there's always someone to take care of me...

I even told some of my friends that in future, when i get married, I want to stay with my mum. hehe. thats a buy one get one free deal. I wont say that i dun want to live with other family members.. just that...urm well... ... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment