Created by Wedding Favors

11 December 2004

my life

My life is not getting anywhere interesting. That's when now, i plunge myself into the world of fantasies...

I pictured myself as the female lead in a role playing game i'm playing now.. in there, I assist my partner in finding his true soul, and help him to unseal the god of wrath - Amon, in his heart. with this power of fusion and along with our companions, we can defeat the ultimate enemy of all of us... the one who wants to destroy the whole world... From there, my journey begins...

*Snap* back to my own world... there's nothing much... just the usual routine.. working, eating, watching, listening, singing, sleeping etc... I think i need some power.. a power to do something.. to change something... maybe, i need the power to be able to make decisions. heh. stupid aint i?

No comments:

Post a Comment