Created by Wedding Favors

07 December 2004

Childhood memories

Today, i chat with the girls in the lab.. telling them the memories of mine, when i was a child. Sweet memories... touching memories... to the extend that tears were starting to well up in my eyes... but then, i managed to hold them back... whats wrong with me? I wondered...

When i reached home... brother and his gf was here... I was so tired and was having a headache... however, i still on the console and start playing my game. Brother then came out of the room... and told me... " i had an accident today". I was shocked... i knew that there's something wrong today... i left my game set on and went to him... there were lots of cuts on his right leg... dried blood... i was hurt inside.. but i didnt show it then. I can see that his gf was really worried... (my bro was actually meeting her at suntec... but met the accident on the way there.) Lots of thoughts rushed into my mind.. I know that bro was alright.. i know that he is still with me... but what if (touch wood) what if... i lose him.... i dun think i can stand the blow... he and mum are the 2 dearest ppl i cant afford to lose... even now when i am typing and thinking... my heart is crying... but i cant cry out.. I was thinking too much i guess...

He went for the sensei.. and not to a doc... coz he said he would be fine... He was forcing himself to look fine.. the pain in his leg.. cant even walk properly.. I just hope and pray that he will be fine soon... now... and always. Thanks god.

No comments:

Post a Comment