Created by Wedding Favors

09 April 2012

I miss the long weekend


Sis and her family came to my house on Good Friday, as my elder niece wanted to come over and stay for 2 nights. (She wanted to watch animal planet on starhub). We asked Mum to come along to "relax" and get a break from baby sitting bro's little one.

I gave mum a full body scrub and a facial mask that evening... to make her stay just like... a hotel stay. LOL. She's been working very hard and recently her back is giving her problems once again. It was not the first time I gave mum a scrub.. but that day was the first time at my house. I enjoyed the bonding session. :)

My elder niece enjoyed her stay as well, coz we gave her a lot of papers (and the ipad) to let her flaunt her drawing skills. she's really good. I think she has the artist potential. :) 80% of the time when she's drawing, KK was with her. Seeing them interacting and having fun drawing together, I am certain that KK will be a good dad in future. I saw patience in him.

Oh, I forgot to mention that since mum was over at my house for 2 nights, dad got lonely and came over and join us for the 2nd night. Haha. Seems to me that he is still trying to get use to living in AMK... coz afterall he has been living in the west for X number of years~! LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment