Created by Wedding Favors

11 April 2012

Raining Season


Dear's busy schedule is coming right up in April. He's going off to Japan again next week (though I really wanted to tag along but I didnt) and then there will be the Europe, Korea and Bangkok trip - all back to back.. ;(

Anyway, luckily for me, my friends are calling me up for meet ups and gatherings.. :)

Dear has a lot of leaves to clear... Thus he was mentioning the other day that he might wanna take 2 weeks leave (probably May or Jun) and then we shall plan a trip.. so it will be a trip where there's no business/work involved. All the time to ourselves! Looking forward to it... unless there's any unforeseen circumstances. LOL.

I have quite a number of pictures I feel like sharing, but I'm too lazy to upload. I need to find a time to do it..

*whispers* see if I can do it today in office if there is not much work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment