Created by Wedding Favors

30 April 2012

Weekend

I went to visit my bro's little ones last Sat, after my Jap lesson. Little Yize is soooo cute~! He just shaved his head a week ago and his face is round and cheeks are so pinch-able. hehee. Left brother's house around 10pm and dad and mum sent me back home, and they stayed for a night with me coz mum knew that I felt lonely and not comfortable returning home late (I told her I saw a notice on snatch theft around my neighbourhood just recently). I love mummy and daddy! They are so nice to me~!

The next morning, they got up real early to have breakfast.. and I didnt join them coz it's only 7plus.. on a sunday! LOL. After they left, I tossed and turned but couldnt get back to sleep. -_- Mum came home around 9am (and dad went off to work) and she bought breakfast for me. Yippee~! Every little things that mum did made me felt so bliss. It's been a long time since she's able to "take care" of me.. just like a little kid once again.

Brought her out to see what's new in Jcube, and then took the shuttle bus to IMM to walk around. While walking around, mum told me that the neckerman sandals she's wearing now are causing her pain at the sole... thus I got a pair of comfy scholl sandals for her as mother day's gift. :) She also bought a pair of shoes for Yixin. 

They went home after watching the star awards. I miss them so much already. Of course, I'm missing my hubby too..

No comments:

Post a Comment