Created by Wedding Favors

05 July 2011

Silly dream that spoils my mood.

I woke up from my bed today with a heavy heart. I had a bad dream. I was crying hard in my dream. I'm lazy to describe my weird dream last night. But here's a few sentences to sum up : my love one left me for 3 times, and the 3rd time lasted 8 years. I found out later that he was living with another woman and a kid, in Thailand. -_- I told KK about the dream and he laughed at me. He said that he wont leave and and looking at him (in sloppy sleepwear) who would want him?? I replied "Thats why I found you in Thailand." Haha~!!

I guess it was PMS. Heavy hearted, I got ready and went to work. Bus took forever to come. I board the bus and heard a song on my mp3, with some flash backs, i nearly teared but I hold back. What makes it worse, a headache was developing.

I reached the biopolis shuttle bus stop, I received an sms from dear saying:

"Dear. We will always be together. =)"

4 comments:

YuFFie said...

Even on a sad post, you sounded funny for the Thailand part. It's very sweet of KK and i'm sure he's happy to hear how much he meant to you. =)

Yida had a bad dream about me and another guy. He woke up being angry with me!

BlueSky said...

:) Ya! Both of us laugh when I said that. Indeed, he is sweet enough to text me, coz I was really having a bad PMS mood.

Yida got angry with you for a dream! haha~~ That shows that he will not allow 精神出轨!

SD said...

That SMS was so sweet n romantic!

BlueSky said...

Yeah. that instantly brighten up my dull moment! hee

Post a Comment