Created by Wedding Favors

25 July 2011

Bday celebrations

We had a gathering at ZX's house yesterday to drink coffee (from their newly bought nespresso machine) and updating each other about personal/work life. How time flies, baby Ruixin started crawling, baby Rye is now a cute little boy learning how to form sentences and little Eunice has grown to become a pretty girl.

I was talking to VH about clothes and work when I saw ZX coming out from the kitchen holding a cake. I was asking, "whose cake was that?" And they replied, "it's yours"! I was so touched at that moment and upon going up to see what cake was that and... tadahh~~~! Stitch birthday cake! So sweet! They knew that I love stitch and that was what they got for me. :) *touched* This can be consider my 2nd bday celebrations with my dear colleague, ex-colleagues and soon-to-be ex colleagues. I still remember the first time was at ZX's house as well! We were making chocolate pound cake that time... awww.. once again, how time flies! Here's a photo of the girls, minus SP who is right now studying hard in Japan. :)



Too bad I got to rush off around 5.30pm to head for Little Yiting's bday celebration! She was wearing the dress I got for her as a present. So sweet looking! She seemed to know it was her special day and acted like a host. :) We went Swenson for dinner and she got herself a mini firehouse free :) After dinner we headed home and have the cake cutting ceremony. :) Will post pictures of the bday girl on FB! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment