Created by Wedding Favors

18 July 2011

Plans

It's a new week ahead.

I have to admit, I feel a little sad about not being involved in work after breaking the news that I'm leaving. This is too fast. Dear and ZX told me that I am too sensitive. I think I might have, but womens' instinct are usually accurate! Too bad, this is reality, they have to move on without me.

Just heard about some new plans made by koby from ZX. The new plans that's going to be implemented are definitely better... making work more challenging, getting involved in projects by holding meetings, senior acting as in-charge apart from supervisor etc. I can't help but to wonder, why didn't he think of that before I made the decision? Why only implement this change when everyone's left? Anyway, even if he did implement these earlier, my decision won't change when opportunity comes knocking. It's just a matter of time.

Probably the changes are to make ZX feel more impt in the company, so that she won't drop a sudden bomb like me. So all the best to ZX~!

2 comments:

SD said...

Jiayou, Bluesky! Things will get really interesting in sales!

BlueSky said...

Yes! I have let go and right now I'm looking forward to the next job!

Post a Comment