Created by Wedding Favors

21 March 2011

Weak and fragile period

It's time of the month + falling sick again and again made today's parting a bit tough for me. Dear got up at 5am and started preparing himself for his biz trip, while I lazed around on the bed, still feeling tired, refusing to open my eyes.. but I was wide awake all the moment, watching/listening him getting prepared.

I called out to him and signalled to him just to let him know that I was awake, so that he would come to bid me goodbye before leaving. I was so afraid that he would just leave, not wanting to disturb my sleep..

And there he came, sat beside me on the bed, telling me to take care of myself while he's on biz trip. We hugged and he kissed me on my lips and forehead, saying "goodbye". A sudden rush of feelings came and tears welled up. I replied with "you take care too, I miss you. Bye" and he walked off. I heard him closed the door and I went back to rest til it's time for me to get up and prepare for work. Being sick and alone in the house made me missed him so much.

I want to get well soon. I am so sick of taking so many medications. I want to be healthy, so that I can enjoy my upcoming honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment