Created by Wedding Favors

23 March 2011

Mid week

It's Wednesday. I started on a new course of drugs for the treatment of my acne. Yes, I'm on drug again. I hate that. I am sick of taking pills every single day. I had no choice - all for the sake of acne-free skin. I have to persevere. I'm going to stop taking medication once and for all when I'm done with this drug. This time, I am truly determined.

I had done the itinerary for my Europe trip. I hope that it is acceptable to my dear. I spent some time doing it. =)

As i'm staying over at my mum's place currently, the kids at home are keeping me entertained. They brought me laughter every time I see them after returning home from work. I love them so much!

Sis called and said that her 2 girls requested to have a stay over at my house this Sat out of the blue, and I agreed. :) I love them too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr SK Tan prescribed you drug for acne?
I changed my derm to Dr Nicholas, also in Drx.
I find him better than more warmth than Dr Tan.

BlueSky said...

I've been going to Dr Nic all the while. Dr Tan waiting list is too long. lol. I had taken 2 types of antibodies for 2 months and my acne prob is still there.. Right now I'm off antibiotics and on hormone drug. -_-

Post a Comment