Created by Wedding Favors

15 March 2011

2 more weeks.

2 more weeks to my honeymoon in Europe! I'm so looking forward to relax and do sightseeing for 3 long weeks in cold/cool weather with dearie. :)

Ever since the decision to go Europe, I have been asking myself (and some others) to buy or not to buy a branded. It's obviously cheaper than Sg, but a branded needs thousands, even I save hundreds. Will that justify my spending? Anyway, I have come to a decision. NOT to buy. Seeing my fabric Gucci right now lying under my study table growing/smelling moldy, torn and dulled from everyday use (for 2 years), seeing it landing to this state, I still feel a bit wasted even though it had served me good. I couldn't even bear to throw it away.. it's a bit of wasting space as well eh. I just hope that my decision will not be swayed upon reaching the galleria of Paris. ;p

1 comment:

SD said...

Buy! Buy! Buy!

It's too good a chance to pass up. I will at least walk into LV to look look see see if I were u. Then decide mah. Lol. :p

Post a Comment