Created by Wedding Favors

09 March 2011

Desaru, Farewell.

I went Desaru over the weekend, on a road trip, with my colleagues. Initially it was to be a gathering getaway before Shirly leaves to further her studies in Japan... then, it had also become a gathering before Nat leaves for a greener pasture. =(

Driving up to Desaru was not an easy task. It was tiring, especially for the drivers. Long roads, glaring sun, lazy afternoon, pot holes on the ground etc, I think you guys can imagine how tough it was. Thanks everyone for making this trip enjoyable. I surely did enjoy myself. :)

Had our early farewell lunch for Shirly and Nat this afternoon, at rochester park, Northborder. Food was good and dessert was nice. :) We had a fun time doing crazy stuff in the lab, taking pictures and laughing hard. Happy time flies fast, and Nat is leaving first this Friday and shirly's next.

All the best to them! We will miss having you girls around!

No comments:

Post a Comment