Created by Wedding Favors

26 December 2009

That's how I spent my christmas

Yesterday went to KK's ex colleagues christmas bbq at Bishan Loft.. and such a coincidence, I saw my ex colleagues - Eileen and Poh chiam! Not sure about Poh chiam's relationship with KK's ex colleague, but Eileen told me that she was a childhood playfriend or something like that! Such a small world eh. I cant say that I had fun, but to meet up with a good colleague is something to be happy.

I got my Ipod touch! Thanks to KK's sis - she got for me when KK when over to visit her in US.. dear kept it until christmas to give it to me. hee. While I'm typing this, I'm charging the ipod and downloading itunes to transfer the songs. heh. So happy! Dear say this new gadget will keep me busy for the next 4 days, since he is going back to penang this afternoon. Hm.. even without this ipod, I'm still occupied with Facebook's farming! haha! Not to forget, an interesting novel that RJ lent to me. Then I'll be meeting Ying later to see if I can get shoes for my ROM~! Lots of things to do. hee

***

Talking about ROM, here's the checklist:
  • Dress - checked
  • Makeup artist + hair styling - checked
  • Shoes - searching
  • Solemniser - checked, but need signature for consent form
  • Venue - checked
  • Venue decoration - searching
  • Helper - searching
  • Photographer - checked, but need to pay deposit
  • Guest list - still doing!

More or less done lah.. but dear haven decide wat to wear. haha!

Besides ROM issue, we just went for the HDB first appt! Will be going for the 2nd appt on feb next year... and by right in feb, we should get the keys liao.. but then due to nice guys like us and mutual agreement, we decide to give them approx 2 months to move out... that means, I will be getting the house in April, then renovation... probably about june before dear can move in first, instead of renting a room now. hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment