Created by Wedding Favors

05 December 2009

Old school days

There's really nothing much for me to do today, except to rest and recover my flu and muscle ache... but since I have the time, I did a mini spring cleaning to throw/donate away any unwanted items.. that's when I found this......



An Aiwa cassette player with radio function! I still remember the day when mine broke down and ta dah~!! Dad bought me a new one that night. I was the luckiest one among my siblings. Dad really dote on me. I didnt test it out.. but i strongly believe that it is still working. I have been keeping it with me for years and years.. even though it was replaced by the discman then, followed by receiver, to the current MP3 player. But now, its time for it to go. I'm going to donate to sembcorp, to see if there are anyone else who find this useful.

Since I decided to donate off my casette player, then there's no use for me to keep those casettes that I bought! Here's my collection. I know it's not a lot, but those were my treasured items back in school days!



From left to right: 2x Jimmy Lin, 3x Aaron Kwok, 1x Media corp 金枕头 soundtrack, 4x Jeff Chang, 1x Ann kok, 1x Daniel Chan, 1x mediacorp 唱作剧佳... and 1x a guy name "tian jing" -my sis's.

Those casettes are over a decade old!! I just checked those tapes and they were not moldy at all! Thanks to my safekeeping - away from light and moisture. hehe.

Goodbye my beloved items. May you find someone who is interested in you like how I did in the past.

How nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment