Created by Wedding Favors

03 December 2009

Sickly

Feeling sick. Had been having runny nose for 2 days and for the 3rd day it has become slightly block. Swallowing makes my throat+nasal area pain.. Mum made for me honey drink to bring to office today. Head felt heavy and I really feel like taking MC, but I didnt. Coz it's busy for fusion unit today. Everyone's on leave, leaving the 2 of us. If I take mc, probably Ju gotta make a comeback and do fusion!

Anyway, hope this lousy feeling will be gone soon. Maybe it's the teppanyaki burger from Macdonald that made me felt worse. That burger taste really weird. Definitely wont eat again. BUT I have always like the shaker fries... so I hope I can recover fast and have that again. hehe.

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

Oh dear. Hope you get well soon! Hugssss.

Post a Comment