Created by Wedding Favors

12 October 2009

From level 33 of Marriott, Nagoya.

Hi guys, here I am~! I will be accessing the internet for these 2 days coz KK now is officially on biz trip... using internet is c.l.a.i.m.a.b.l.e.

My samsung phone is not 3G phone.. hence cant support the network here. So for those who wants to contact me, can do so through FB, or KK. hee. Anyway, while having some free time before KK meets his boss for dinner (while I'll settle my own dinner) let me write something down:

Day 1 in Nagoya: Reached Nagoya Airport at around 8.36am. Took a train to our hotel - Marriott Nagoya Associa. Trains and subways are very expensive.. and most of the $$ we spent were all on transport. However, thanks to the easy location of our hotel and extensive trains and subways here, we managed to find our ways to places that we marked on. =)

Once we checked into our rooms, we hit the bed straight away... Overnight flights were really energy draining~! Slept till around 3pm before we got up and went to Sakae - Oasis 21 to enjoy some cold cold air and nice sceneries~! We noticed that pple in Nagoya were all nicely dressed up~! No open toes, flip flops, jeans + t-shirt.. ladies wore mainly boots! So nice~!!! we felt so underdressed here. :( Plus, all pple - regardless of young or old, they all makeup!! The worst thing - they dun understand English at all!! It's a bit tough to ask for something... and to order something.. so the best language is body language. hehe.

Day 2: Nagoya castle and Osu Kannon Temple.
We went nagoya castle in the morning and hanged around there til the afternoon. It's magnificent! I dun really know how to describe.. but I'll load the pictures when I have the time to. =) We were also lucky that we managed to catch the festive celebrations at Osu Kannon Temple yesterday evening. Food food and more food! Yay!

Day 3: Atsuta Shrine
We went to the shrine this morning... and we were lucky once again.. there's festive celebrations! I think it's public holidays for the children here. Most of the parents who brought their kids to the shrine dressed up their kids in kimonos. So sweet and kawaii~~!!

Ok! Time for me to go... will be going to Takashimaya later, which is just located below my hotel. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment