Created by Wedding Favors

23 October 2009

So fast~! It's been 5 days since I return from Japan... I really enjoy the weather there, although there're loads of walking to be done. Dear's supposed to be having a free day in seoul, and will be coming back next Monday. There are still a lot of things that we have to settle asap - that is to find our ROM venue.. It's really tough to find one that we both like... Thanks to my colleagues, they are constantly providing useful ideas.. =)

Work has been getting a bit bored... nothing interesting. To make it worse, I had my cultures contaminated - just after I came back from the trip. Haha.. I guess either I "lost" my skills during the 1 week break, or I had brought back bacteria from Japan.. Anyway, wont harp on it either, coz there's a solution and it's over. I had been extra careful since then. You know, a proud Leo doesnt like to suffer setbacks, even if it's the smallest mistake. Haha~!

Been uploading my Japan pictures in FB... and then I realised that MOST of the pics are with dear... I really really want to see them.. but he still need time to edit.. Sigh.. Probably I'll give him 2 weeks from the time he returns to SG.

Baby niece is so so responsive now. Always laugh and smile when we try to talk to her, or creating some sounds/noises. The surprising thing is, the person who makes the baby most responsive is her sister! I guess that's baby talk eh. So cute! Baby niece is afraid of tickle. Slight tickling at her back or on her tummy will make her smile! And she loves tummy rub~! She always pay special attention when ppl (either bro/mum/dad) handrubbing to create heat + the RuYi oil and placed it on her tummy! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment