Created by Wedding Favors

29 January 2008

Yesterday night.

It's nice to meet up friends once in a while... yesterday i reached home at around 10.30 after my lesson, took my shower and went online to check mail... who knows Clar actually msn me and asked me to go out~! Ting got her new car and we went for a chatting session at WCP. =) we talked about a lot of things.. from back to sch til whats current... i guess now we will have more sessions eh? *winks* Feeling tired now..slept late last night.. but i really enjoyed talking. =)

Just got my results for the previous chem module.. so envious for those who got HD.. but for me, a D is sufficient. At least, its not a credit pass. haha~ Lucky~

More good news - there's no classes from this weekend til after chinese new year~! Woo hoo~!
Tonight~! KTV~! hahaa~ hope that i can have the energy to last throughout the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment