Created by Wedding Favors

21 January 2008

I dun want to use my brain for today

Over the weekends, i finished watching Mai Otome. =) Another series of Mai Hime. Nice nice... I practically glued myself to the laptop and not doing anything else. haha~ thats the joy of having no exam stress. but one thing bad for sure, my back is aching and my eyes are tired.. ha.. lucky i am able to limit myself only to watch 1 anime per module...

So so sleepy today.. still got lecture tonight.. argh~! Tough tough module i can foresee... afterall they are the main units for my whole course... pharmacy units.. so I dun really expect it will be easy.

Hungry too.. thinking of wat to eat later.

Cant seem to load games into my phone..

Thinking of getting a car too.... will be discussing with bro and dear...

Dear's coming back from Beijing too.. hope his company gave him the award he aimed for. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment