Created by Wedding Favors

08 January 2008

Suayness

Suayness doesnt end without happening thrice.... or even more.. Eversince yesterday I got hit by the "pong pong fruit" lookalike but smaller version on my shoulder very early in the morning (which was PAINFUL)..... by the end of the day, the careless me didnt cap my waterbottle tightly and my whole bag was filled with water. damn. things got wet and the most heartache one is my cute little red organizer. The words inside got smudged... and now the pages are crumpled... I still remember how painstakingly I blow dried page by page ytd after I got home, on the squeezy MRT, with the wet bag. Sianz.

Today~! My samsung alarms clock didnt go off... coz of some technical issues.. not the phone itself... its just my oversight. One lucky thing out of everything was my niece woke up early and started shouting outside my bedroom door... (Guess what, if today I wasnt on morning shift, the shouting was indeed... frustrating i can say?) So in the end, I wasnt late. Reached office at 6.59am.

Worse but not least... haha (last but not least, i know... and I seriously want this to be the last one) I got sore eye again... with peeling dry skin around my nasal area.. (rmb, I got terrible flu on Sun)... Gosh~

I hope my niece is an angel..I can feel that thru her hug this morning, before I rush out frm the house. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment