Created by Wedding Favors

01 January 2008

Happy New Year

I seemed to have lost track of the dates and days... kept asking "what's today date" or "what day's today"... haha~ Anyway, I met up with some friends over the last few days to pass them some gifts from my Penang trip.

Met Gim, RJ and Mok for a dinner.. also received a xmas gift from gim. Thanks~! I like that bear.. as for the other one.... hm.... i'm still a conservative person you know. hahaa~

Met Ting for some gossipping session... haa~ thanks for the bag too. =) We really need to meet up more often.. enjoyed your company and laughter... and jokes too. hahaa. Met SC and Vieth that evening too.. thanks SC for the kawaii~ tortoise softtoy~! Now sleeping with me every night. hee~ thanks vieth for the scarf (given me long long time ago) (",)

Met Nana, Haz and Shir for lunch. I missed you sooooo much~! glad that we met up.. Shir, u look prettier too...very oriental kind... will definitely visit you when i got the time and spare money. haha~! Plus... you are definitely on my invite list if I'm getting married. hee~ but i dun think it will be tat fast. =)

Last but not least, i bought a new (yet old model) phone on 30th Dec. Samsung U600.. the 10.9 ultra edition. hee~ having fun playing my new slim toy Red garnet..

No comments:

Post a Comment